About Me

My photo
I am a scholar, writer, dancer, traveler, dreamer, adventurer, and tea connoisseur. I love to travel whether it be through volunteering in the Peace Corps, interning internationally or for my own delight.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Day Rambling

I decided to do a picture diary of a typical day in Georgia. Been meaning to do this for a while now but better late than never.

8:00am


Ah, the just woke up squinty face...a favorite of mine


8:30am
Eating a bread and butter laden breakfast with my host brother Dato and our cousin Ani

9:00am


The 20 min walk to school with all my students ahead of me

9:30am


Class with my 2nd graders


10:20am


Me giving past perfect examples to my 5th grade class

11:05am
5 min break between classes. Nino is stoking the fire in our teachers' lounge 

12:05pm
My 6th grade class taking an English test


1:00pm
Walking back home from school
1:30pm
Hanging out on the couch working on various projects. Dato prepares for a few hours of video game playing

2:00-5:00pm

Working on various GLOW, NESC, Peace Corps things

5:00- 6:45 pm
Eating Dinner with the Family


6:45- 8:45 pm 
Our nightly watching of a Turkish Soap Opera...Dato is tired


8:45:10:00 pm

Read until I pass out
10:00----????
SLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment